Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How to: Getting your 60-second social media success story on Internet TV

How
    If you have a 60-second story on using social media for job search and/or career success, I have the Internet TV channel to show it, 24/7 and on-demand.  Right now at http://www.livestream.com/dougcaldwell/beta

    Create your 60 second or less video and post to http://www.youtube.com/ and then tell me at 'doug@dougcaldwell.net'.  As station owner/producer/editor, I am the sole judge of what goes on my channel or not.  So make it clear, concise and compelling.  Why sixty second limit, because 50% of on-line video watchers click off after a minute.  If selected I will let you know when it's posted.  And I will keep it on the channel for a long time.    


Why
    What's in it for you?  A place to show your story and reach an audience that might not be getting your message.  What's in it for me?  Getting the insight and wisdom of others to share with my Internet TV audience.


Cost    
    What's it cost for you?  Zero, zip, nada, free.   My thought is if you want it, give it away.  This is your opportunity to show off so include visuals and/or description how to contact you. 

Posted via email from Doug's posterous

No comments: