Monday, December 26, 2011

@GeekSquad & Jeffery B. on Christmas Day is my hero!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ9RsZCd5Kw8_Y8pYPauoASJYOHE_4bNwpCzxIkAfMP0xf_tfAnQ2DUFga  

Image


Great to have someone to ask for help late on Christmas Day and Jeffery was there...at least in a virtual way as we used Geek Squad chat connection.


In trying to fix a WiFi connection problem with my Kindle Fire I wanted to upgrade the firmware for the WiFi router.  It seemed easy enough from the manufacturer's website and then I remembered my Tech Support contract.


So let's use the service.  In a whole lot less time than if I tried it, Jeffery got the router upgraded and answered a few related questions.  First time used the service and it made a great first impression.


Geek Squad needs to clone more of Jeffery-types in the customer service support arena so it spreads to other industries.


Hey, Geek Squad BIG CHIEF WAHOO:  For the value that Jeffery brought to virtual conversation, you got me renewing my Tech Support contract for 2012.





Posted via email from Just Another Blog

No comments: